Life is Better With Tankless
Need help understanding what tankless water heaters are and if they’re right for you? We’re here to help. We have everything you need to make an educated decision on your home’s most important appliance.
Condensing vs. Non-Condensing
With a second heat exchanger, exhaust is looped back into the system to heat water more efficiently.
- Higher heater cost, though the venting materials are more flexible including 2” PVC
- Higher energy efficiency
- Must drain condensation at the bottom of the heater
- Ideal for colder climates with lower groundwater temperatures
With only one heat exchanger, exhaust gas is ventilated out of the top of the heater instead of used in the heating system.
- Lower initial cost, though you need a metal-based exhaust vent system
- Simpler maintenance
- No need to drain condensate if vented horizontally
- Ideal for warmer climates with higher groundwater temperatures
The Smart Investment
Better Than a Tank
Your water heater is the most important appliance in your home. Choosing tankless is the smart investment.
- Tankless water heaters last up to twice as long as tanks
- Save energy by heating water only when it's needed
- Avoid costly replacement events with a maintainable and repairable tankless unit