Careers at Rinnai
We're proud to offer a workplace that offers opportunities for enhancing skills and career advancement. Find a home for your talent and a path for your ambition with Rinnai.
Rinnai America is a Japanese-owned company with Southern hospitality. We are committed to cultivating a culture of mutual respect for our fellow employees and community in an atmosphere that makes people proud to work here — where everyone makes a difference.
Quality is a must for our products, but just as important is the quality of our culture and commitment to each other. Annual employee engagement surveys guide our actions to continuously improve what it is like to be a part of the Rinnai family.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
I come to work every day to delight customers.
I develop, communicate, and execute efficient, results-driven processes.
I courageously seek change to make Rinnai the best company for customers and team members.
I collaborate across departments with transparency and dependability.
I create and deliver innovative solutions.
I own my development to achieve company and personal success.
We want to be the best company you've worked for.
- Get health, prescription, dental, and vision benefits on your first day
- Voluntary life and disability insurance
- Company-provided life and disability insurance
- Transparency in Coverage Details
Financial and Holiday Benefits
- 401(k) and company match
- Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) at all levels
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for medical and daycare
- PTO and floating holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- "Community Day Off" allows you to work a workday at a charity of your choice
- Tobacco- and drug-free campuses
- On-site exercise facilities
Make a difference in our community through the support of charitable organizations not just with money, but with the time and talent of our employees. Our Community Day Off benefit allows for paid time off to work at a charity of your choice, thereby enhancing the lives of those impacted.