Trade Pros “Boot It. Loot It. Like It.” for Cash from Rinnai
PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. (April 15, 2014)—Move over traditional tank-style water heaters—there’s a new hot-water solution in town! Rinnai America Corporation is incentivizing contractors, dealers and installers with $200 in cash for every traditional tank-style water heater they replace with the Rinnai RH180 Tank-Tankless Water Heater between April 15 and July 31.
Rinnai’s new water-heating innovation, the RH180 Hybrid Tank-Tankless Water Heater, simplifies a homeowner’s life with greater hot-water performance and supply. The unit:
- Combines the immediate large quantity of hot water provided by a traditional tank-style water heater and the advanced supply delivered by tankless technology.
- Is an ideal solution for emergency replacement or remodeling jobs.
- Offers a 180-gallon first-hour rating and reduced recovery time as compared to traditional tank-style water heaters.
- Uses standard connections: 1/2-inch gas line, same water connections as a standard tank and 4-inch B-vent or common vent for a fast and easy install.
- Touts a controller with diagnostic capabilities, easy repair and component accessibility, and minimizes standby loss.
“The Rinnai RH180 Hybrid Tank-Tankless Water Heater ‘Boot It. Loot It. Like It.’ promotion is a win-win for trade professionals,” said Kirk Morrow, director of sales at Rinnai. “The RH180 Hybrid Tank-Tankless Water Heater provides homeowners with a luxurious hot-water experience and trade professionals earn cash in the process.”
Rinnai America Corporation, a subsidiary of Rinnai Corporation in Nagoya, Japan, was established in 1974 and is headquartered in Peachtree City ,Georgia. Rinnai Corporation manufactures gas appliances including tankless water heaters, a wide range of kitchen appliances and heating and air conditioning units. As the technology leader in its industry, Rinnai is the largest gas appliance manufacturer in Japan and is the number-one selling brand of tankless gas water heaters in North America. Annual corporate revenues, including those of its subsidiaries, are in excess of $2.5 billion. With a global perspective to create 21st century products for the home and business, Rinnai Corporation commits itself to safety and the pursuit of comfortable lifestyles. For more information about Rinnai’s entire product line, visit rinnai.us.