November 11, 2013
PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. (Nov. 11, 2013) – It’s not too late to save money—just in time for Christmas. With the purchase of a qualifying Rinnai Ultra Series Condensing Tankless Water Heater, homeowners can save hundreds, including a $200 rebate on the unit and a $300 federal tax credit. For homeowners in qualifying areas, there’s a potential for even more savings from their local gas companies.
“There is no need to sacrifice comfort to save energy, and right now the rebates available through the end of the year make owning tankless technology even more comfortable for a homeowner’s pocketbook,” said Joe Holliday, director of business and product development. “The ideal product solution enhances a home’s energy efficiency and a homeowner’s lifestyle simultaneously and that’s what Rinnai delivers with its Tankless Water Heaters.”
Engineered for a longer lifespan than traditional tank-style water heaters, Rinnai Ultra Series Condensing Tankless Water Heaters offer homeowners:
- An endless supply of hot water for multiple appliances simultaneously.
- Two innovative heat exchangers to achieve optimum water-heating value from every cubic foot of natural gas or propane.
- Monthly energy savings—in some cases up to 40 percent.
- Space Savings, as the unit is about the size of a carry-on suitcase.
- Rinnai Circ-Logic, recirculation technology designed to give homeowners the ability to easily maximize efficiency and comfort.
For more information about Rinnai and its extensive portfolio of products, visit www.rinnai.us.