Enhance the Comfort of the Spaces You Love
At Rinnai, a passion for creating products that perform at their very best has always driven us forward. That's why the new Rinnai Vent-Free Fan Convector is designed to give you an unmatched level of carefree coziness. It's a unique vent-free product that self-adjusts to keep the temperature in the room consistent and wonderfully comfortable.
Comfort, convenience and confidence are what we're known for. Rinnai's commitment to safety, quality and support have made us a long trusted name for pros and homeowners alike.
Looking for a cost-effective supplemental heating solution for nearly any living space-room additions, basements, sunrooms or beyond? You've just found it.
Advanced Heating Technology
Experience whole-room comfort with advanced heating technology.
If you have a room or area you’d love to enjoy year-round, this is truly the answer you’ve been waiting for. Simple to install and use, the Rinnai Vent-Free Fan Convector allows you to get the most comfort from your space in an extraordinarily efficient way.
- Convection heating: A convection fan evenly distributes warm air throughout the space, providing comfort even in faraway corners.
- Programmable options: Set the desired temperatures for consistently delivered comfort.
- Simple solution: Designed to be professionally installed with ease in nearly any space, it’s a fast way to start enjoying more comfort.
Decrease Energy Bills. Increase Comfort.
The Rinnai Vent-Free Fan Convector is one of the most fuel-efficient heating products on the market today. Utilizing either natural gas or liquid propane fuel, it can significantly reduce your energy bills.
- No vents. No ducts: By eliminating places where heat typically gets lost, virtually all of the warm air gets delivered to the room-making for a solution that's 99.9% efficient.
- Supplemental heating: Turn your room into your personal oasis with comfortably controlled temperatures specific to the space you are enjoying.
- Can help reduce energy usage: With technology that regulates temperature output, the Rinnai Vent-Free Fan Convector operates in an incredibly cost-efficient manner.
Safely heating your space is a top priority.
We design the products that surround you and your family with this in mind. That’s why the Rinnai Vent-Free Fan Convector is simple to use, efficient, and is built with the following safety features:
Cool-touch cabinet: While comfortably heating your space, the Vent-Free Fan Convector exterior remains cool to the touch.
Gas supply safety: The following features are designed into the Vent-Free Fan Convector for your family’s safety:
- Tilt switch: The gas supply will automatically be disabled in the event the heater is knocked over. At the same time, the fan will continue to run to cool internal parts.
- Flame failure protection: If the burner flame goes out, the heater will automatically shut itself off and discontinue all operations.
- Power failure: Automatically detecting the electrical power supply, the gas supply will be shut off in the event of a power loss.
Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS): Actively monitoring oxygen levels in the room, if inadequate oxygen levels are detected, the model automatically shuts off.
Control panel lock: A control panel locking feature allows you to lock controls to prevent unintended operation–especially by children.
Years of Comfort
Years of comfort born out of 100 years of quality and reliability.
The Vent-Free Fan Convector is engineered to give you years of comfort and warmth with:
Onboard diagnostics: Quickly troubleshoot and repair your system.
Overheat switch: A safeguard that monitors operating temperatures and automatically shuts the system down if temperatures exceed predetermined levels, preventing damage to system components.
Fuse protection: Protect your model’s electrical system with a 5-amp fuse.
Three-year standard warranty on parts.*
The Rinnai Vent-Free Fan Convector Advantages
- Easy adjustment buttons offer a simple way to set temperature and time for desired comfort
- Digital display shows programmable temperature and time settings
- Push-button electronic ignition means there’s no pilot light, which adds safety to the design
- Control panel lock mode is easily activated and clearly displayed
- Cool-touch cabinet enhances safety for everyone, especially children
- Onboard self-diagnostics for easier maintenance
- Easy to install with no venting or chimney required
- 99.9% efficient for great energy savings
- Tilt switch to disable gas supply
- 3-year warranty on parts
Select the Best Rinnai Vent-Free Fan Convector for Your Heating Needs
The sizing chart on the left is provided to help you determine which Rinnai Vent-Free Fan Convector model is best-suited for your heating needs.
How to use the Selection Guide:
- Calculate the volume (cubic feet) or square footage of the space that will be heated.
- Calculate volume (in cubic feet): Multiply the length (in feet) by the width (in feet) by the height (in feet)
- Calculate square feet: Multiply the length (in feet) by the width (in feet)
- Choose your location on the map and the BTU Zone.
- Select model based on either calculated cubic feet or square feet.
* Chart should not be used as the sole document for making final product selection. Consult with your Rinnai Independent dealer. Based on 8 ft. ceiling height. These guidelines apply to average house construction. Information based on Sizing Guidelines for Vent-Free Gas Products found on http://www.ventfree.org.
** In single rooms in Region V, multiply the room's volume by 3.20. The result is the maximum heat input (Btu/hr) of the product that you should consider.
NOTE: Rinnai Vent-Free Fan Convectors are intended for supplemental heating only according to the International Fuel Gas Code (IFGC) and should be used in applications as such. Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local codes for your area to verify approval of use.