Rinnai Career Benefits
Benefits to joining Rinnai
There are many benefits to working at Rinnai. It starts with our priority on building a leading culture and work environment.
All associates are part of an annual incentive plan that rewards based on the achievement of the Rinnai financial plans.
We provide highly competitive employee benefits; our Healthcare plans are among the best around with a very low employee contribution.
Enjoy a "Community Day Off" when you work a day at a charity of your choice.
On-site exercise facilities at our Peachtree City headquarters and Griffin, GA manufacturing sites to support your wellness.
We are in the process of tripling the size of our corporate headquarters in Peachtree City, GA to support our growth. At our new corporate headquarters you will find a newly renovated training and R&D center along with extensive walking paths around the campus.
Rinnai America Corporation Holds Grand Opening and Dedication Of Its New North American Headquarters in PEACHTREE CITY, Georgia on September 19, 2018. The opening features special guests Hiroyasu Naito, President, Rinnai Corporation; Governor Nathan Deal; Peachtree City Mayor Vanessa Fleisch; and Consul General Takashi Shinozuka; along with the traditional ribbon cutting. To Read the full Press Release click Rinnai America HQ Grand Opening 2018.
Benefits Summary (not a complete list)
- From DAY 1...Healthcare, Prescription, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401 (k) with company match
- Company provided Life and Disability insurance
- Voluntary Life and Dependent Life benefits
- Personal time off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for medical and daycare
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual incentive plan (AIP) at all levels
- Referral Bonuses
- Tobacco and Drug Free Campuses