Control-R™ - 5 Key Installation Tips
Check out the latest tips and tricks for a successful, stress-free installation
- Additional wiring can run up to 300 feet (91 m) away from water heater (18-22 gauge wire required).
- Running cold water through the recirculation line will not force the pump to turn on.
- The OFF cycles for Circ-Logic are determined by configuration settings of the water heater PC Board. For maximum usage of the on-demand accessories, the water heater must be set to Comfort mode. Comfort mode cycles the pump more frequently ensuring the loop temperature remains higher.
- Power cycling or factory resetting the module will not reset Circ-Logic.
- For best results and maintaining hot water in the loop, all lines should be insulated.
Push Button Installation Tips:
- The maximum distance from the module to a push button is 250 ft. (76 m).
- The push button requires two CR2450 watch batteries (available at most retail stores including Walmart, Home Depot, etc.). Battery life is up to two years.