Regional Builder Sales Manager - DC, MD or VA
Rinnai: we are enhancing lives by changing the way water is heated
Rinnai, the number-one selling brand of tankless gas water heaters in North America, is looking for a regional sales leader with a track record of selling technical products and solutions and a passion for winning. Join us on our mission to enhance lives by changing the way water is heated in North America.
Rinnai America is the leader in tankless water heating, a technology that is growing rapidly as businesses and homes “yank the tank” and convert to an efficient, endless supply of hot water. We aim to do this by a commitment to our employees, with a strong, accountable culture and a practice of giving back to our communities.
Rinnai America is also proud to be the only tankless water heating manufacturer in the US, with the start of its first production facility in Georgia.
Responsible to create and execute residential programs among top national and regional builders in the specified regional area to expand Rinnai’s market share. Coordinate with the National Builder Sales Manager, Regional Sales Directors, and Manufacturer Representatives to ensure team is effectively maximizing opportunities to achieve corporate objectives
- Responsible for achieving sales targets, strategies, and tactics for assigned region of US as prescribed and agreed upon by the Residential New Construction Sales Director
- Implement and provide pricing, support, marketing, and builder programs as approved by the New Construction Sales Director
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast and sales targets
- Provide monthly a detailed account of all training, competitive intelligence, product requirements, and pertinent information as prescribed by Sales Director
- Utilize CRM to manage all sales funnel activities
- Monitor and analyze field sales reports, interpret results and take corrective action to achieve sales targets
- Travel to support sales targets and responsibilities. Time and expenses to be managed based on needs and expectations of specified area
- Manage all office duties including, but not limited to the following: sales results, financial reporting, and customer satisfaction
- Support the Sales Management Team to meet Regional and Corporate objectives
- Direct and assist the sales team and rep agencies in accordance with the strategies and tactics of the Region
- Maintain appropriate contact with builders, distributors, contractors and sales outlets
- Effectively resolve customer complaints
- General Regional administrative reporting
- Monthly Market Summaries
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
- Various projects as requested
- Awareness and compliance of Company Policies and Procedures
- Maintain company provided tools, equipment and property.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated sales management experience
- Industry knowledge including but not limited to new home construction, and gas appliance industry knowledge.
- Aggressive and seasoned in sales leadership, management and direct selling.
- Relationship building
- Strong team player
- Self motivation and confidence
- Initiative, commitment and achievement orientation
- Superior sales, customer, and management awareness
- Ability to develop sound business planning process
- Ability to motivate individual team members
- Travel up to 75%
- Constructively manage personnel to foster business and personnel growth.
- Proven ability to deal with customers and to negotiate appropriate outcomes
- Proven ability to organize workloads effectively and to determine priorities
- High level analytical and administrative skills including report writing and formulation business reports
- Ability and desire to effectively sell directly to homebuilders, commercial builders, distributors and gas utilities.