Customer Care Specialist
Peachtree City, GA
Support our consumers and customers by applying Rinnai’s “world class” customer service philosophy to our consumer / customer base. Maintain professional image of the Company being the first point of contact for customers/ visitors.
- Apply Rinnai’s “world class” customer service philosophy to our indirect customer base mainly composed of consumers who inquire about our products.
- Identify and handle the indirect consumer / customer inquiries via telephone, email or any other form of communication, completely, timely and accurately.
- Provide proper documentation of consumer / customer inquiries within Rinnai’s established tracking system to manage customer needs, issues and resolution.
- Identify callers needing assistance from other departments and provide a “one-time” transfer to the appropriate department or individual within the department in the most professionally based standard practice.
- Uses available technologies and/or product literature and follows established processes to ensure accuracy and operational effectiveness in the handling of customer inquires.
- Develop additional skillsets and enhance knowledge of complete Customer Care functions.
- Accurately enter and process all parts orders within the parts order entry system.
- Effectively interact closely with Purchasing in identifying the need and timely ordering of parts to replenish inventory.
- Respond to customer telephone and fax inquiries regarding spare parts availability, pricing and/or order status to maintain positive levels of service response to our customers.
- Assist customers in determining parts needed.
- Respond to distributor/customer requests for up-to-date parts lists, and pricing.
- Process paperwork timely for parts order credits issued due to shipping damage, incorrect shipments, etc.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the Company’s products and parts.
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
- Various projects as requested
- Awareness and compliance of Company Policies and Procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience in a call-center environment
- Proven experience and knowledge effectively servicing customer base in multi-channeled working environment.
- Customer Resolution Techniques to successfully complete customer situations
- Must be able to work a rotating shift between the hours of 6 AM and 1 AM eastern including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively in a team
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all levels of staff and customers.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to plan and operate with a minimum of supervision
- Approachable, able to establish rapport
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office experience to be proficient.
- Confident, professional, courteous telephone techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to deliver and interpret information exchange most concisely.
- Efficient time management skills, with the ability to listen and follow through with appropriate action