Customer Care Specialist
Peachtree City, GA
Rinnai: CREATING A HEALTHIER WAY OF LIVING
Rinnai America is the leader in tankless water heating, a technology that is growing rapidly as businesses and homes “yank the tank” and convert to an efficient, endless supply of hot water. We have a commitment to our employees, and a strong, accountable culture with a practice of giving back to our communities.
Rinnai America is also proud to be the only tankless water heating manufacturer in the US, with the start of its first production facility in Georgia.
Support our consumers and customers by applying Rinnai’s “world class” customer service philosophy to our consumer / customer base. Maintain professional image of the Company being the first point of contact for customers/ visitors.
- Apply Rinnai’s “world class” customer service philosophy to our indirect customer base mainly composed of consumers who inquire about our products.
- Identify and handle the indirect consumer / customer inquiries via telephone, email or any other form of communication, completely, timely and accurately.
- Provide proper documentation of consumer / customer inquiries within Rinnai’s established tracking system to manage customer needs, issues and resolution.
- Identify callers needing assistance from other departments and provide a “one-time” transfer to the appropriate department or individual within the department in the most professionally based standard practice.
- Uses available technologies and/or product literature and follows established processes to ensure accuracy and operational effectiveness in the handling of customer inquires.
- Develop additional skillsets and enhance knowledge of complete Customer Care functions.
- Accurately enter and process all parts orders within the parts order entry system.
- Effectively interact closely with Purchasing in identifying the need and timely ordering of parts to replenish inventory.
- Respond to customer telephone and fax inquiries regarding spare parts availability, pricing and/or order status to maintain positive levels of service response to our customers.
- Assist customers in determining parts needed.
- Respond to distributor/customer requests for up-to-date parts lists, and pricing.
- Process paperwork timely for parts order credits issued due to shipping damage, incorrect shipments, etc.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the Company’s products and parts.
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
- Various projects as requested
- Awareness and compliance of Company Policies and Procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience in a call-center environment
- Proven experience and knowledge effectively servicing customer base in multi-channeled working environment.
- Customer Resolution Techniques to successfully complete customer situations
- Must be able to work a rotating shift between the hours of 6 AM and 1 AM eastern including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively in a team
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all levels of staff and customers.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to plan and operate with a minimum of supervision
- Approachable, able to establish rapport
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office experience to be proficient.
- Confident, professional, courteous telephone techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to deliver and interpret information exchange most concisely.
- Efficient time management skills, with the ability to listen and follow through with appropriate action