Commercial National Accts Service Coordinator
Peachtree City, GA
Rinnai: CREATING A HEALTHIER WAY OF LIVING
Rinnai America is the leader in tankless water heating, a technology that is growing rapidly as businesses and homes “yank the tank” and convert to an efficient, endless supply of hot water. We have a commitment to our employees, and a strong, accountable culture with a practice of giving back to our communities.
Rinnai America is also proud to be the only tankless water heating manufacturer in the US, with the start of its first production facility in Georgia.
The Commercial National Accts Service Coordinator oversees and executes Commercial National Accounts projects. Projects include but are not limited to: planned installations, start-ups, training, preventative maintenance contracts, as well as improvement initiatives within the National Accounts business. The qualified candidate will support Rinnai’s “world class” customer service philosophy to our commercial customer channels to ensure timely and efficient fulfillment of direct customer care to support our commercial product and service portfolio.
· Prepare quotes for clients for water heater replacement projects that maximize profits for Rinnai.
· Work with CSP and distributors for pricing
· Oversee the CSP site visits, evaluation and quote process for assigned projects. Execute multiple quotes with multiple CSPs in order to maximize profits and meet customer expectations.
· Manage several projects simultaneously ranging from large scale projects, to smaller multi-location projects.
· Work with customer care and coordinators to find the right installers, schedule quotes from CSPs and execute install projects
· Personally, oversee assigned projects from start to finish, including technical and logistical work for large scale, high value installs. Travel to the job and be onsite before, during and after if necessary to ensure proper execution.
Commercial Sales Support
· Support National Account Sales team with various clientele initiatives
· Provide feedback to sales on CSP performance and the need to fill gaps in coverage
· Work with sales and reps to go onsite during the project to ensure a successful project install
· Review and create solid statements of work and contracts with CSPs and with customers to limited the liability of Rinnai. Work with legal to create process that are effect and repeatable.
· Coordination with internal/ external Rinnai departments and personnel for resources to support the commercial National Account business. Identify and engage external resources as appropriate
· Other duties and responsibilities as required
Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience plus 5-8 yrs. performing similar duties as mentioned above.
· Professional approach with commitment to achievement of goals.
· Confidence and ability to deal at all levels with Management, staff, customers, consumers and technical personnel
· Commitment to achieving corporate objectives
· Project Management
High degree of technical and analytical skills
Effective communication skills including Demonstrated leadership skills
Exceptional organizational skills and project management acumen and skill