Better Living. Smart Business.
With a complete range of solutions for multifamily properties, Rinnai Commercial and Residential Water Heating Solutions deliver a lower total cost of ownership and safe, reliable hot water.
The Rinnai Difference
Rinnai is the Right Choice.
Why should I consider a Rinnai Commercial and Residential Water Heating System?
- Rinnai systems require minimal installation space and can be wall or floor mounted indoors or outdoors - even roof mounted.
- Rinnai tankless units can be configured as individual metered units or central systems.
- No ASME boiler certifications or inspections required*.
How is Rinnai different?
- Rinnai's proven, long-lasting design and easily replaceable low-cost components ensure a lower total cost or ownership.
- The Rinnai Application Engineering Center of Excellence offers the first 100% system sizing guarantee. **
- Rinnai's best-in-class commercial warranty provides 8 years or 12,000 operation hours on the heat exchanger, 6 years on the tank, 5 years on parts, and 2 years on service.
* For tankless units less than 200,000 BTU.
**System sizing 100% guaranteed is based on fixture types and quantities at the time of sizing request.
Case Study Videos
Case StudyBRG Apartments - Fox Run Apartments Cincinnati, OH
About Fox Run Apartments
240 units, 20 buildings, 12 apartments per building
Solution: Replaced existing electric tanks with Demand Duo H-Series
- Over $20,000 in Reduced Energy Costs in first year
- Water Savings
- Reliable Hot Water
Case StudyBRG Properties – 20 Midtown Apartments Birmingham, AL
About 20 Midtown
325 residential apartments on floors 2-5, retail located on ground floor
Solution: Installed 35 tankless units on pre-assembled racks in 4 top floor locations
- Hot Water in Six Seconds
- Reduced Energy Costs by 80%
- Eliminated Hot Water Outages
Rinnai will design your hot water system around your specific needs rather than a one-size-fits-all solution. All System sizing's are backed with our 100% System Sizing Guarantee.
Rinnai's Wall Hung tankless racks save space in your mechanical room, fit through a 32" door and can even be located on the roof.
Rinnai helps you lower your carbon footprint and attain LEED Certification by producing less waste, reducing standby loss and increasing energy efficiency.
AECoE Application Engineering
Rinnai Application Engineers are available to provide quotes, size your system and provide designs for your specific project.Get a Commercial Quote
Rinnai Turnkey Program
Focus on running your multifamily property while we determine the appropriate product solution, secure installation prices from multiple contractors and provide you with one-stop pricing direct from Rinnai!
- Rinnai is responsible for all aspects of installation
- Rinnai provides your company with one contact for any post-installation questions or concerns
- Hassle Free Water Heater Change-out
- Consistent product pricing across the country
- Access to Rinnai’s leasing or financing programs
- Direct Preventive Maintenance Program
Worry-Free Hot Water™
Why spend thousands of dollars to own, install and maintain your water heating equipment? With no money down and low fixed monthly payments, all equipment, installation, maintenance, and repair costs are covered.Request a Commercial Leasing Quote