PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. (April 15, 2014)—Move over traditional tank-style water heaters—there’s a new hot-water solution in town! Rinnai America Corporation is incentivizing contractors, dealers and installers with $200 in cash for every traditional tank-style water heater they replace with the Rinnai RH180 Tank-Tankless Water Heater between April 15 and July 31.
Rinnai’s new water-heating innovation, the RH180 Hybrid Tank-Tankless Water Heater, simplifies a homeowner’s life with greater hot-water performance and supply. The unit:
- Combines the immediate large quantity of hot water provided by a traditional tank-style water heater and the advanced supply delivered by tankless technology.
- Is an ideal solution for emergency replacement or remodeling jobs.
- Offers a 180-gallon first-hour rating and reduced recovery time as compared to traditional tank-style water heaters.
- Uses standard connections: 1/2-inch gas line, same water connections as a standard tank and 4-inch B-vent or common vent for a fast and easy install.
- Touts a controller with diagnostic capabilities, easy repair and component accessibility, and minimizes standby loss.
“The Rinnai RH180 Hybrid Tank-Tankless Water Heater ‘Boot It. Loot It. Like It.’ promotion is a win-win for trade professionals,” said Kirk Morrow, director of sales at Rinnai. “The RH180 Hybrid Tank-Tankless Water Heater provides homeowners with a luxurious hot-water experience and trade professionals earn cash in the process.”