Rinnai Launches Improved RSC Condensing Tankless Water Heater
July 12, 2022
Peachtree City, GA
For Immediate Release
Rinnai Launches Improved RSC Condensing Tankless Water Heater with Intelligent Recirculation
The new RSC model will replace RUR models with the same superior quality and latest technology
PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. (July 12, 2022) – Rinnai America Corporation, a manufacturer of the number-one selling brand of tankless gas water heaters in North America, launches the new and improved SENSEI™ RSC Condensing Tankless Water Heater, introduced to the North American market in June 2022. Eventually replacing further production of the RUR models, Rinnai’s RSC will deliver the same superior quality, advanced Smart-Circ™ Intelligent Recirculation™ technology and easier installation for PROs.
“With the updated RSC model, we can provide our PROs and customers with a top-of-the-line product that includes the latest technology to improve overall performance,” Frank Windsor, President, Rinnai America Corporation. “We’re not only improving the users' experience but also making our PROs installation process more efficient and cost-effective.”
Smart-Circ Intelligent Recirculation
The RSC model offers a variety of new benefits to homeowners and PROs, including Rinnai’s latest addition of Smart-Circ Intelligent Recirculation technology. With Smart-Circ, external controllers are no longer required to provide recirculation for customers, making installation a smoother process. Smart-Circ “learns” users’ hot water patterns over seven days, then schedules pump and tankless recirculation patterns accordingly. Hot water usage must be greater than 20 seconds to be added to Smart-Circ’s memory, minimizing any unwanted recirculation.
In addition, the RSC model will have a more efficient multi-speed DC pump, providing improved performance with a higher flow rate, better head pressure and more flexible operation. Upgrades will also be seen in high-temperature climes with the revised low-flow activation logic.
Easy Installation and Serviceability
The RSC model provides the latest in improved performance technology and efficiency, but it also reduces install time and costs for PROs via the following:
- Simplified recirculation option eliminates the need for the internal bypass and recirculation plug filters.
- Flexible venting can be installed in an existing condensing vent system for replacement, and new installs use smaller, lighter less expensive concentric venting, including 2” venting options.
- Mounting bracket for a versatile design, enabling side-to-side movement for easy vent alignment.
- Quick gas conversion with an inexpensive conversion kit that requires just three simple steps
- Convenient isolation valves and PRV assembly, which can rotate 360 degrees to accommodate the installation of isolation valves in any application.
- Effortless parameter adjustments with an easily accessible control panel
Rinnai’s brand promise of Creating a healthier way of living® is at the forefront of all the company’s efforts. By continuing to provide PROs and their customers with the latest tankless technologies, Rinnai is aiding in providing homes and commercial buildings with energy-efficient hot water options for cleaner and healthier living.
Rinnai Media Contact:
Senior PR Specialist