PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. (June 27, 2013) - Rinnai America Corporation recently presented its fourth annual Authorized Service Provider (ASP) of the Year Awards to six outstanding dealers across the country. The selected ASP winners demonstrated excellent customer service and detailed product knowledge throughout 2012 within its particular service region. Award recipients include:
- Atlas Plumbing, Dallas (Western Region)
- Aqua Care Services, Inc., Oconomowoc, Wis. (Midwest Region)
- P.U.L.S.E. Plumbing and Heating Services, West Berlin, N.J. (Northeast Region)
- A & B Plumbing & Heating, Park Hills, Mo. (South Central Region)
- Reno Power, Sarasota, Fla. (Southeast Region)
- Direct Air, Woodbridge, Ontario (Canadian Region)
“We stake our reputation on outstanding customer support and this year’s ASP winners played an integral role in this effort. We commend our award recipients’ continual drive to provide customers with the best experience possible,” said David Harrington, vice president of customer care at Rinnai.
Selected by the company’s regional service managers and the Rinnai Leadership Committee, ASP of the Year honorees must meet the following list of requirements to qualify for the award:
- Timely response to service requests;
- Courteous and professional engagement with customers;
- Attendance at applicable Rinnai training sessions;
- Assistance in helping Rinnai resolve any escalated customer service issues; and
- Maintenance of recommended repair parts inventory.
Rinnai’s ASP of the Year Awards are presented at local dinner receptions held in each recipient’s honor. Attendees include the company’s service technicians, principals and office staff that contribute to its customer-service success.