PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. (August 11, 2014) – Rinnai Corporation, Nagoya, Japan, established in 1921, launched its North American operation, Rinnai America Corporation, in 1974 in Los Angeles, California, making this year Rinnai America’s 40th anniversary.
Charged with delivering Rinnai’s globally proven energy-efficient technologies, the company’s first foray into the North American market included spa heaters and home-heating solutions. Today, Rinnai, with headquarters in Peachtree City, Georgia, offers a robust heating and waterheating portfolio that has earned brand loyalty with both trade professionals and their customers.
“We are heating and water-heating pioneers in North America. Engineering superior products is our focus and we continue to deliver on our relentless pursuit of new technologies and the superior quality and reliability our customers have come to expect,” said Takashi Sonoda, president of Rinnai America.
Rinnai, the North American tankless water heating market share leader, has experienced tremendous growth during its first four decades. Some key accomplishments include:
- Key product launches: Tankless Water Heaters in 1999, Condensing Gas Boilers in 2008, Hybrid Tank-Tankless Water Heaters in 2013 and reintroduced the Vent-Free Fan Convector in 2014.
- North America’s number-one selling brand of tankless water heaters.
- All eligible products are ENERGY STAR certified and the complete lineup of boilers received the ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient Designation in 2014.
- Industry-leading technical support team available 24/7/365 and onstaff application engineers to help with sizing projects of any magnitude.
- On-site CSA-certified laboratory equipped with a 110-ton chiller, 28 test stations, our own Tankless Rack System and in-house Rinnai personnel who are accredited with CSA.
- Industry-leading national network of trained independent dealers in the United States and Canada.
“Forty years ago, we launched Rinnai with the mindset that we could create an exceptional company built on superior technology, integrity and a corporate environment of collaboration and innovation,” Sonoda added. “Rinnai wouldn’t be where it is today without our talented employees, loyal customers, dedicated distribution, and the support of the communities we operate in and we thank each of you for helping us in our first 40 years and our future successes.”