April 12, 2012
PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. (April 12, 2012) - Rinnai America Corporation recently presented its third annual Authorized Service Provider (ASP) of the Year Awards to six outstanding service providers across the country. Each of the selected honorees demonstrated exemplary customer service, expertise, and detailed Rinnai® product knowledge within its particular service region. Award recipients for the 2011 calendar year include:
- Barnegat Light Plumbing, LLC in West Creek, N.J. (Northeast Region);
- Berner Plumbing & H2O in Danville, Ill. (North Central Region);
- Intermountain Mechanical Service in Clearfield, Utah (Rocky Mountain Region);
- Priority U in Olathe, Kan. (South Central Region);
- Stan the Hot Water Man in Portland, Ore. (Western Region);
- Stewart Plumbing in Southaven, Miss. (Southeast Region).
“These ASP of the Year recipients consistently deliver outstanding support to their customers,” said David Harrington, vice president of customer care at Rinnai. “We’re honored by their partnership and tireless work ethic.”
Selected by the company’s regional service managers and the Rinnai Leadership Committee, ASP of the Year honorees must meet the following list of requirements to qualify for the award:
- Timely response to service requests;
- Courteous and professional engagement with customers;
- Attendance at applicable Rinnai training sessions;
- Assistance in helping Rinnai resolve any escalated customer service issues; and
- Maintenance of recommended repair parts inventory.
Rinnai’s ASP of the Year Awards are presented at local dinner receptions held in each recipient’s honor. Attendees include the company’s service technicians, principals, and office staff that contribute to its customer-service success.