Peachtree City, GA
Rinnai: CREATING A HEALTHIER WAY OF LIVING
Rinnai America is the leader in tankless water heating, a technology that is growing rapidly as businesses and homes “yank the tank” and convert to an efficient, endless supply of hot water. We have a commitment to our employees, and a strong, accountable culture with a practice of giving back to our communities.
Rinnai America is also proud to be the only tankless water heating manufacturer in the US, with the start of its first production facility in Georgia.
Undertake warehouse activities to ensure the efficient storing of goods, receipt of goods and the accurate distribution of finished goods to meet Company and Customer requirements
- Unload, palletize, and put away all incoming containers from vendors
- Receive and put away all incoming receipts from domestic suppliers.
- Ensure all incoming receipts are accurate and match the Rinnai purchase order. Errors are reported to the purchasing department on a vendor discrepancy form.
- Receiving of all return merchandise from customers. Assign proper disposition to the return and ensure timely turnaround to sellable stock.
- Re-box all RMA’s as needed and place in sellable stock locations
- Replenish stock locations as needed to ensure FIFO
- Assist and support the outbound shipping team when necessary
- Conduct inventory counts of finished goods and accessories as required
- Process all Jacuzzi retail returns and assign disposition
- Work with the Sr. Lead with all company recycle material
- Ensure good housekeeping practices are followed daily
- Additional tasks as assigned to insure the efficient operation of the Warehouse and Company
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
- Various projects as requested
- Awareness and compliance of Company Policies and Procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 6 months warehouse experience
- Multitask with competing priorities
- Work cooperatively within a team environment
- Some heavy lifting
- Ability to operate in warehouse environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs repeatedly
- Forklift experience required but certification is by Rinnai
- Stock/Inventory maintenance