Territory Sales Manager - Minneapolis, Des Moines or Omaha
Rinnai: CREATING A HEALTHIER WAY OF LIVING
Rinnai America is the leader in tankless water heating, a technology that is growing rapidly as businesses and homes “yank the tank” and convert to an efficient, endless supply of hot water. We have a commitment to our employees, and a strong, accountable culture with a practice of giving back to our communities.
Rinnai America is also proud to be the only tankless water heating manufacturer in the US, with the start of its first production facility in Georgia.
Implementation of sales strategies and tactics to ensure achievement of sales targets and objectives within a pre-defined area
of responsibility while managing sales channel functions and outputs to ensure desired outcome is achieved.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets, strategies, and tactics for a specified territory.
- Responsible for conducting and/or coordinating ongoing comprehensive product and sales training to all channel partners to include distributors, contractors/dealers, manufacturer representatives, engineers, architects, designers, builders, and others as prescribed by Regional Sales Director
- Assist in the development of new business opportunities in all sales channels to include, but not limited to, Residential New Construction, Plumbing, HVAC, and Energy.
- Maintain a positive and mutualistic working relationship with all channel partners
- Responsible for the promotion of the Rinnai product range at various trade shows, “lunch and learns”, counter days, etc.
- Provide on a monthly basis a detailed account of all training, competitive intelligence, product requirements, and pertinent information as prescribed by Regional Sales Director and as outlined the Market Summary Document Template
- Utilize and manage CRM for all sales opportunities
- Monitor and analyze field sales reports, consumer leads, and CRM, interpret results and suggest corrective action to achieve sales targets accordingly
- Travel to support sales targets and responsibilities. Time and expenses to be managed based on needs and expectations of specified area
- Assist in the preparation of annual and monthly sales forecast and sales targets
- Implement and provide pricing, applicable discounts, advertising, and rebates as approved by the Regional Sales Director
- Implement all dealer, residential new construction, and energy development strategies and tactics as prescribed by Regional Sales Director
- Assist in regional marketing efforts to include marketing dollar spend with key partners
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
- Various projects as requested
- Awareness and compliance of Company Policies and Procedures
- Maintain company provided tools, equipment and property.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
Minimum 3 years of sales and sales management experience
Industry knowledge including but not limited to Plumbing, HVAC, Residential New Construction, Commercial, and Energy.
Aggressive and seasoned in sales development, management and direct selling with quantified results.
Proficient use of Word, Excel, Power Point and various web based tools.
Understanding of the changing marketplace and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to multi-task and build effective relationships with various levels of business partner, customers or teams
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Up to 30% travel outside of territory
- Ability to safely operate company provided tools, equipment and property.
- Professional approach; confidence in dealing with people
- Commitment to achieving established business goals
- High level of personal integrity and honesty
- Team player, able to operate with a great deal of independence
- Positive, sales-oriented personality
- Strong team player
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present in front of groups.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- High degree of technical and analytical skills. Must be able to support products with specific technical ability.
- Strong technical / customer service orientation/ work ethic