Benefits at a Glance:
- Most efficient condensing combi boiler on the market–95.6% AFUE
- Cost-effective, simplified installation–fewer components needed
- No primary secondary piping or closely spaced tees required*
- No system pumps required–reduces install time and cost
- Fewer maintenance intervals required than the competition– Inspection every two years or 4,000 hours; Service every four years or 8,000 hours
- 13,600 to 50,000 BTU heating load
- Proprietary stainless steel heat exchanger for unmatched performance and durability
- Greater control–system temperature adjustable in two-degree increments
- Automatic de-aeration at start-up
*Not required if the pressure drop in any system loop(s) does not exceed 4.6 feet of head at 4.5 GPM flow rate.
Sales & Marketing Information
View and download sales & marketing tools for the E50C Combi Boiler.
Find your local Rinnai Representative
Rinnai utilizes a network of Manufacturer’s Representatives that can assist you with questions regarding the E50C Combi Boiler. View our rep directory to find out who to contact in your area.
- Rep List Directory 72.2 KB PDF