Technical Support Specialist
Rinnai: CREATING A HEALTHIER WAY OF LIVING
Rinnai America is the leader in tankless water heating, a technology that is growing rapidly as businesses and homes “yank the tank” and convert to an efficient, endless supply of hot water. We have a commitment to our employees, and a strong, accountable culture with a practice of giving back to our communities.
Rinnai America is also proud to be the only tankless water heating manufacturer in the US, with the start of its first production facility in Georgia.
Provide phone support in the service, installation and troubleshooting of all Rinnai product;, Ensure the identification, documentation and
resolution of quality/performance issues; Support in the repair and/or failure analysis of product returned to Rinnai,
- Provide telephone support to answer inquires on service, installation and troubleshooting procedures for all Rinnai products.
- Responsible for following through with repairs, rework, rebuilding and/or maintenance on all products returned to Rinnai, to include documenting results of failure analysis on product.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Service staff to maintain an understanding of product features/specifications and quality controls standards.
- Ensure records of all work orders, quality control reports, failure analysis, RGA’s, credits, returns, shipping request, etc. are completed with details related to work and/or services performed.
- Rotating shift schedule (8am-4:30pm, 8:30am-5pm, 9:30am-6pm, 10:30am-7pm and 11:30am-8pm
- Maintain company provided tools, equipment and property.
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- Awareness and compliance of Company Policies and Procedures
Technical Associate’s degree in plumbing or electrical engineering (or equivalent related professional experience)
Relevant licensure preferred
3-5 years of proven and demonstrated technical appliance repair experience. Background in electronics, plumbing systems, hydronics and/or boiler systems a plus.
- Professional approach; confidence in dealing with people
- Commitment to achieving business goals
- Strong technical / customer service orientation
- High levels of personal integrity, honesty
- Team player able to operate with a great deal of independence
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present in front of groups
- Knowledge and use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High degree of technical analysis.
- Ability to work with various levels of people / customers / teams
- Customer / Quality discipline.