Peachtree City, GA
Rinnai: CREATING A HEALTHIER WAY OF LIVING
Rinnai America is the leader in tankless water heating, a technology that is growing rapidly as businesses and homes “yank the tank” and convert to an efficient, endless supply of hot water. We have a commitment to our employees, and a strong, accountable culture with a practice of giving back to our communities.
Rinnai America is also proud to be the only tankless water heating manufacturer in the US, with the start of its first production facility in Georgia.
Define and Lead Program Management, Execution and Strategy in the Successful Release of Multiple Projects Simultaneously to Defined Metrics.
• Successfully lead multiple projects simultaneously (timing, budget, resources) utilizing project management tools
• Define and manage project charters, project planning, project sponsors, PMO creation, RACI process, status routines, change management and decision logs, risk management and communications
• Understands all customers (3 step distribution), and their unique needs and requirements
• Manages all aspects of OEM products including communications with Rinnai Japan, Rinnai Korea, Rinnai Australia
• Communicate effectively across all disciplines: engineering, manufacturing, quality, supply chain, service, marketing, legal and finance
• Identify and partner with other PMO Project Managers/Product Managers to integrate balanced work streams to maximize use of resources. Build strategic relationships with internal and external expertise
• Manage and Execute projects in support of the 3-5 year product strategy
• Develop and Share best practices for best-in-class project management and leadership of multi-facetted innovation programs
• Develops and executes entire project plan from concept to launch
• Define and Manage Comprehensive Product Development Lifecyle utilizing a Stage Gate process.
• Follows and executes Rinnai Product Development Process
• Facilitates project teams
• Establish Stage Gate Deliverables and Manage to Completion
• Defines/Delivers the go to market plan with all stakeholders
• Develops pricing and bundling options and proposals
• Manages and executes product strategy through the gate process
• Other duties and responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field required.
- Minimum 10 years of product-line management, development and Managing complex Projects, Manufacturing Operations experience, marketing experience, account management
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of Best-in-Class Stage Gate Principles
- Experience in 3-step distribution models
- Experienced in business financials, risk management and marketing principles
- Ability to exercise appropriate discretion when working with confidential and sensitive matters and information
- Ability to work professionally and positively with various levels of employees/customers /business partners
- Commitment to achieving business goals
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and respond to high sense of urgency situations and produce fast, but accurate results
- High levels of personal integrity, honesty and commitment
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Project Management skills
- Must demonstrate highly developed interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong organization/time management and innovative problem-solving skills
- Ability to create and write professional documents with excellent knowledge and use of MS Project, Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.