Rinnai Honors Authorized Service Providers of the Year
Miller Brooks, Inc.
PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. (April 12, 2012) - Rinnai America Corporation recently presented its third annual Authorized Service Provider (ASP) of the Year Awards to six outstanding service providers across the country. Each of the selected honorees demonstrated exemplary customer service, expertise, and detailed Rinnai® product knowledge within its particular service region. Award recipients for the 2011 calendar year include:
- Barnegat Light Plumbing, LLC in West Creek, N.J. (Northeast Region);
- Berner Plumbing & H2O in Danville, Ill. (North Central Region);
- Intermountain Mechanical Service in Clearfield, Utah (Rocky Mountain Region);
- Priority U in Olathe, Kan. (South Central Region);
- Stan the Hot Water Man in Portland, Ore. (Western Region);
- Stewart Plumbing in Southaven, Miss. (Southeast Region).
“These ASP of the Year recipients consistently deliver outstanding support to their customers,” said David Harrington, vice president of customer care at Rinnai. “We’re honored by their partnership and tireless work ethic.”
Selected by the company’s regional service managers and the Rinnai Leadership Committee, ASP of the Year honorees must meet the following list of requirements to qualify for the award:
- Timely response to service requests;
- Courteous and professional engagement with customers;
- Attendance at applicable Rinnai training sessions;
- Assistance in helping Rinnai resolve any escalated customer service issues; and
- Maintenance of recommended repair parts inventory.
Rinnai’s ASP of the Year Awards are presented at local dinner receptions held in each recipient’s honor. Attendees include the company’s service technicians, principals, and office staff that contribute to its customer-service success.Download File
Rinnai America Corporation, a subsidiary of Rinnai Corporation in Nagoya, Japan, was established in 1974 and is headquartered in Peachtree City, Ga. Rinnai Corporation manufactures gas appliances including tankless water heaters, a wide range of kitchen appliances and heating and air conditioning units. As the technology leader in its industry, Rinnai is the largest gas appliance manufacturer in Japan and is the No. 1 selling brand of tankless gas water heaters in North America. Annual corporate revenues, including those of its subsidiaries, are in excess of $2.5 billion. With a global perspective to create 21st century products for the home and business, Rinnai Corporation commits itself to safety and the pursuit of comfortable lifestyles. For more information about Rinnai and their entire product line, visit rinnai.us.