Title: Technical Support Specialist (Boiler Systems)
Location: Peachtree City, Ga or Sparks, NV or Remote
This position will provide technical support in the service of troubleshooting, installation, repair and application of all Rinnai product with particular emphasis on Boiler system; Ensuring the identification, documentation and resolution of quality/performance issues; In the repair and/or failure analysis of product returned to Rinnai.
- Provide telephone support to answer inquires on service, installation and troubleshooting procedures for all Rinnai products, with particular emphasis on Boiler systems.
- Responsible for following through with repairs, rework, rebuilding and/or maintenance on all products returned to Rinnai. To include documenting results of failure analysis on product.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Service staff to maintain an understanding of product features/specifications and quality controls standards.
- Liaise with Field Sales/Service organizations and Engineering in gathering and documenting information on potential quality/performance issues. To include providing input/suggestions on possible corrective actions.
- Ensure records of all work orders, quality control reports, failure analysis, RGA’s, credits, returns, shipping request, etc. are completed with details related to work and/or services performed.
- Rotating shift schedule (8am-4:30pm, 8:30am-5pm, 9:30am-6pm, 10:30am-7pm and 11:30am-8pm)
- Maintain company provided tools, equipment and property.
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- Awareness and compliance of Company Policies and Procedures
- Technical Associate’s degree in plumbing or electrical engineering or experience in a related field of study such as boiler and/or hydronics systems.
- Relevant licensure preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of boiler/controls/hydronics troubleshooting/installation/repair and applications experience.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present in front of groups.
- Knowledge and use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High degree of technical analysis.
- Ability to work with various levels of people / customers / teams.
- Customer / Quality discipline.
- Professional approach; confidence in dealing with people
- Commitment to achieving business goals
- Strong technical / customer service orientation
- High levels of personal integrity, honesty
- Team player able to operate with a great deal of independence