Title: Boiler Business Director
Location: Peachtree City, GA
Responsible for the creation and execution of Rinnai’s Boiler program, strategies, and tactics to progressively expand Rinnai’s market share in the U.S. and Canada. Coordinate with the Director of Sales, Regional Sales Directors and Managers, and Manufacturer Representatives to ensure team is effectively maximizing every opportunity to achieve corporate objectives
- Responsible for achieving sales targets, strategies, and tactics for all of US and Canada as prescribed and agreed upon by Director of Sales
- Provide on a monthly basis a detailed account of all training, competitive intelligence, product requirements, and pertinent information as prescribed by Director of Sales
- Utilize and manage CRM for all sales opportunities
- Monitor and analyze field sales reports, consumer leads, and CRM, interpret results and suggest corrective action to achieve sales targets accordingly
- Travel to support sales targets and responsibilities. Time and expenses to be managed based on needs and expectations of specified area
- Assist in the preparation of annual and monthly sales forecast and sales targets
- Implement and provide pricing, applicable discounts, advertising, and rebates as approved by the Director of Sales.
- Manage all office duties including, but not limited to the following: sales results, financial reporting, and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for revenue, margin, and expense management, leading to Segment performance P/L responsibility
- Assist the sales team and rep agencies in accordance with the strategies and tactics of their Region
- Liaison with Rinnai PTC Headquarter Managers respective functional support requirements.
- Maintain appropriate contact with distributors and sales outlets
- Effectively resolve customer complaints
- General Regional administrative reporting
- Monthly Market Summaries
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
- Various projects as requested
- Awareness and compliance of Company Policies and Procedures
- Maintain company provided tools, equipment and property.
- Annual Sales Budgets
- Quarterly review of progress
- Development of new business opportunities
- Development of sales channel through product knowledge and training
- Accuracy and functionality of pricing/discounting proposals submitted to Director of Sales
- Accuracy and adherence of forecasting efforts
- Provide ongoing, effective and timely sales and technical training on all product categories sold by Rinnai
- Provide appropriate support in identifying and addressing field product performance/quality issues. This will include support in resolving escalated customer issues and interacting with Rinnai’s Engineering group in gathering necessary information on potential product performance/quality issues
- Provide appropriate support, as needed, in assuring the successful completion of major product installation projects
- Ensure equipment, tools, and property provided by Rinnai are used and maintained to an acceptable level
- Deliverables submitted consistently by due date
- Meets Rinnai’s ethical standards
- Demonstrates a consistently satisfactory disciplinary history
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 6 years of demonstrated sales management experience
- Industry knowledge including but not limited to new home construction, and gas appliance industry knowledge.
- Aggressive and seasoned in sales leadership, management and direct selling.
- Constructively manage personnel to foster business and personnel growth.
- Proven ability to deal with customers and to negotiate appropriate outcomes
- Proven ability to organize workloads effectively and to determine priorities
- High level analytical and administrative skills including report writing and formulation business reports
- Ability and desire to effectively sell directly to homebuilders, commercial builders, distributors and gas utilities.
- Relationship building and strong team player
- Self motivation and confidence
- Initiative, commitment and achievement orientation
- Superior sales, customer, and management awareness
- Ability to develop sound business planning process
- Ability to motivate individual team members
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Travel up to 75%